Tubas on a Train

Tubas on a Train
(the prequel to Snakes on a Plane)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ryan McGeorge's myspace

Yesterday, I was doing a little more euphonium searching on Google and came across Ryan McGeorge's myspace.

I admire Ryan a lot.  We don't know each other, but I have read articles about his hard work and dedication.  He was also involved as a Euphonium Soloist in the broadway production of "BLAST!" which I think is pretty fantastic.  BLAST! got its start as a drum corps (Star of Indiana) but branched out to "Brass Theater" and eventually into the form it takes today.  I know a couple of musicians that were involved with the production and they are great guys.

Anyway, when I auditioned for "The President's Own" in 2004, Ryan was the winner.  Here's his Myspace which features him playing a few tunes:

http://www.myspace.com/ryanmcgeorge

No comments:

Post a Comment